Having been in business for over 40 years, we know that it’s our people that have earned us our reputation as the premier fire protection and sprinkler system contractor in central North Carolina.
Our team members come to work every day committed to protecting lives and property by maintaining the highest standards of quality, acting with integrity, and always having a professional and positive attitude. We believe that we have the very best team in the industry, and it’s no accident.
We know that great people can be hard to find. We seek them out and strive to provide an environment that nurtures growth and values each team member as an individual. In fact, many of our team members have been with us for decades, having built not only their careers but their lives and families during their time at AFP.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS OFFERED
- AFSA Training Program
- NICET Training, Seminars & Testing Certifications
- Certified Hands-on Training/Seminars for Service, Inspections and Fire Pumps
We are proud to offer a competitive salary & excellent benefits package to our full-time team members, including:
- Medical (AFP pays 100% of the employee’s premium)
- Contributory Group Term Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K and Roth IRA
- Bonus/Profit Sharing Plans
- Corporate Chaplains of America services available for employee and immediate family
Please note that Associated Fire Protection, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.